Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
- Coordinate Brand Manager for developing and implementing digital marketing
plan & Strategies.
- Following market trends and presenting creative ideas.
- Analysis the events and report to Brand Manager & MD.
- Identifies terns, do competitor analysis and optimizes spend and performance
based on the insights.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling
and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Doing trade check to understand the market situation and sales trend/ checking
the competitors’ activities.
- Other activities required by Branch Manager.
Requirements Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (or) relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing (or) advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.