Brand Communication Manager
- Supporting Brand Manager for Developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Increase brand awareness through healthcare channels
- Develop yearly/monthly brand strategy in cooperation with other regional managers
- Develop marketing materials in accordance with the plan
- Plan and assign field visit plans of team members, analyze the HCPs data and feedbacks and supervise team’s performance as well as individual’s for further improvement
- Training and coaching on team’s product knowledge, presentation skills, objections handling and call detailing skills
- Monthly report to Brand Manager & Country Manager
- Other tasks as required by the company
Requirements Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (or) relevant field.
- minimum of 5 years experience in Management field or Marketing in FMCG.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must have strong presentation skill, brand communication skill.
- Strong leadership skill, High motivation skill and customer centric mindset as essential.
- Must have creative idea for marketing activities