- Understand the business model, detect and prepare to relevant risk or potential conflicts.
- Identify the future operational improvements based on current situation and design the proposal (policy, procedures and process, etc.) to control internally and externally.
- Update the changes in financial regulations and legislations and tax computing.
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, commentaries, risk, and financial statements.
Requirements Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices and finance principles.
- Excellent in technical accounting skills and Microsoft office work.
- Able to communicate with other departments’ heads and coach to develop personal skill of the junior and senior accountants.
- Good personal skill (Communication skill, problem solving skill, coaching and leadership).
- Must good in English.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Able to work under pressure.