Assistant Consumer Activation Manager
- Organizing and Managing Consumer activation events.
- Analysis of the events and report to BTL Manager & Managing Director.
- Based on analysis and observation, propose an improvement plan for future activities.
- Be as a project team member in marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion).
- Collaboration and coordination with sales, product development and other teams.
- Market visit to observe and analyze competitors’ activities and market trends.
- Other assignments as required by the Managing Director.
- Any Graduate plus Diploma or bachelor’s degree in marketing (or) relevant field.
- A master's degree in a relevant field would be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG Marketing.
- At least 2 or 3 years experience as Assistant Manager in related field
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Good in Analytical Skill, presentation skill and problem-solving skills.
- Creative is the most important part of Marketing and that's the same here.
If you believe in yourself that you are creative, dynamic, and ready for challenges to win and be successful, you are most welcome to apply.