- Operation managers must be very organized and detail-oriented, and will be responsible for managing and monitoring the implementation progresses of the operation manager’s Sales focus plans, daily operational schedule, records, and reports (Daily reports, Weekly reports, Monthly reports)
- Strong communication and operation managing skills are needed and must be able to correspond with potential and existing outlets.
- Responsible to supervise the daily results of sales or operation planning that are planned by the Operation Manager or Branch Manager and reporting back to the Operation Manager timely. Ensure the plans of operation are going in the right direction.
- Lead the Supervisors and sales team of General Trades in daily operations on behalf of the Operation Manager to ensure the sale team and supervisors are following the operation’s disciplinaries and policies.
- Prepare the summary daily, weekly, and monthly reports of the supervisor and report to the Operation Manager and Branch Manager.
- From time to time visit the market of General trades and correct the way of working of the sales team & supervisor. Submit operational or sales promotional idea proposals to the branch manager or operation manager.
- Responsible for each supervisor’s daily sales planning to achieve the monthly and weekly sales targets and KPIs.
- Set up daily sales order delivery plans or roasters (schedules) for the sales team and supervisors.
- Keep tracking the inventory of sales tools and assets of sale operation.
- Complete the additional task assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Myanmar & English
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
If you believe in yourself that you are creative, dynamic, and ready for challenges to win and be successful, you are most welcome to apply.