Senior Admin Executive – (Yangon East Branch)
- Manage office supplies stock record and place orders.
- Manage external phone calls and emails.
- Purchase the materials supply to organization.
- Build one professional and stable administrative service team that is efficient and result
driven to execute assigned tasks and achieve corresponding KPIs at the end of each
- Event organization, such as Annual Meeting and teambuilding activities.
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of office processes and
- Handling the payment request and follow up.
- Must be maintenance of Office Assets and keep record.
- Maintaining the documentation of the administrative process.
- Prepare regular reports on materials usage and petrol usage for car and generator.
- Follow the instruction and handle other Admin tasks depend on situation.
- Any graduated and Diploma in Business Administration, management or a related file
- Minimum experience of 4 years experiences in administration field.
- Good communication in English Language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of office management systems and Microsoft Office.
- Preferred who live near Thaketa Township.
Communication, Organized, Time Management, Prioritize work.