- Implement as per the sales plan of the Manager on ground and ensure salesmen are understood.
- Plan for sales focus to assigned sales teams and ensure hit the monthly target & achievement.
- POSM installations, products display and handling outlets complaints & relationships.
- Responsible for daily presales & delivery operations.
- Train assigned sales team to improve & way of working.
- Communicate with important outlets (WS/Retails) and achieve sales targets.
- Responsible for Retails & WS outlets sales target & OT target in assigned territory.
- Responsible for visiting the WS outlets (Stock balance checks/relations/engagements).
- Increase POSM visibilities in assigned territory.
- Responsible for New outlets target in assigned territory.
- Participate in seasonal activities with sales or marketing campaigns in territory.
- Handle daily sales operation of assigned territory.
Requirements Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree (or) Higher, Sales management certified will be added on more preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in FMCG sales operation & at least 1 year as a sales supervisor.
- Can drive (more preferred manual vehicles)
- No concerns for late working hours.
- Able to Travel.
- Knowledge about Distributor management.