Assistant Operation Manager
- Lead the supervisors and sales team of General Trades in daily operation to ensure the sale team and supervisors are following operation’s disciplinaries and policies.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Responsible for supervising the daily results of sales or operation planning that was planned by Branch Manager and reporting back to Branch Manager timely.
- Monitoring ,preparing the daily, weekly, monthly reports of sales effectiveness and reporting to Branch Manager.
- Time to Time visit the market of general trades and correct the way of working of the sales team & Supervisors.
- Submit operational or sale promotional idea proposals to Branch Manager.
- Responsible for each supervisor’s daily sales planning to achieve the monthly and weekly sales targets and KPI.
- Set Up daily sales order delivery plans or roasters(schedules) of the sales team and Supervisors.
- Timely Reporting about sale, outlet and competitors activities, product ,price and etc.
- Complete the additional task that is assigned from Branch Manager and Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3 years experience in operation (or) related position.
- Strong Experience in sales operation management
- Know Mandalay Market well
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to drive motorbike and have proper license
- Able to work with team
If you believe in yourself that you are creative, dynamic, and ready for challenges to win and be successful, you are most welcome to apply.