Assistant Manager (System Analyst and Software Development)
- Must actively contribute to the System Creation & Development process on an ongoing basic.
- understand the business operation and will act as business and system analyst to mediate and translate business operation (common users) into business application (development team) to avoid requirement miss-communication.
- Responsible for the work, timeline, source code, documentation, technology, tools and techniques used by the Integrated Distribution Operational System.
- Responsible for deploying and training new users when the new site or salesperson needs to use the application and can handle any application raised issues or technical requests of the Sales Operation Team.
- Responsible for Database System Administration to query the data and analyze reports based on Sales Operation and warehouse Inventory Management data.
- Responsible to analyze, maintain, upgrade and modify Integrated Responsible for analyzing, maintaining, upgrading and modifying the Integrated Distribution Operational System based on the Sales Operation requirements.
Proficient in C# programming language with ASP.NET MVC Framework and . Net Core
Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL scripting, Java Scripting, and IIS web server.
- Understand HTML, Android / Xamarin programming language
- Experience with DevExpress and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Understand and be able to apply programming modeling such as OOP, design pattern, UML
- Must have Project Management and Problem-solving ability.
- Good knowledge of Information Security and Data privacy principles.
- Good at technical report writing and able to explain clearly for business and technical requirements.
- Minimum 3-4 year of experience as a system analyst and software developer.
If you believe in yourself that you are creative, dynamic, and ready for challenges to win and be successful, you are most welcome to apply.