Senior Brand Communication Executive
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Focus on direct and targeted communication with Pocari Sweat Consumers. It is typically to promote our project
with innovative marketing campaigns that reach and engage target consumers.
- Increase brand awareness through healthcare business channels.
- Assist in developing marketing materials in relevance to the department’s strategy.
- Regular field visits, communicate and manage a good relationship with Health Care Practitioner, arrange
seminars, conference and workshops for product knowledge training.
- Track and measure the results of BTL marketing campaigns.
- Increase the prescription status from Health Care Professionals.
- Regular outlet visits for trade check.
- Analyze KOLs’ feedbacks and outlets situation the covered hospitals or clinics.
- Develop and implement BTL marketing campaigns to promote products.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Report to Manager.
- Analyze market data to identify new opportunities and trends.
- Other activities as required by MD.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or other related Medical (or) Marketing field.
- Minimum 5+ years experiences in Medical Representative or BTL Marketing in FMCG.
- Strong understanding of BTL Marketing principles and practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
Marketing Knowledge, Up-to-date BTL Marketing Trends, Data Analysis, Interpersonal Skills, English